Colby Dining Bench
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 15'' Height: 18'' Depth: 58''
Product OverviewBring to mind simpler times with this rich and beautiful Colby dining bench. Simple does not mean slack – plenty of hard work has gone into selecting the timbers and hand-finishing the wood in order to highlight the unique grain patterns throughout. In the spirit of environmental stewardship, only reclaimed and recycled pine was used to build this sturdy and long-lasting bench. The result is a seat with so much character that it would look equally dignified around your dining table as it would at an outdoor rink.
- Reclaimed and recycled solid pine was used throughout, for a natural and environmentally friendly bench.
- An 11-step hand finish was used to smooth the wood surface while preserving the unique character of the individual timbers.
- The refined rustic, natural look can fit in with your most formal or rugged decor.
- Seat as many as three people comfortably on this extra-long bench.
Dust the wood surface frequently with a clean, dry cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners on this furniture.
Wood: Reclaimed Solid Pine
Furniture made from pine has a natural colouring that looks elegant and gives warmth to the home. The wood has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface that holds most finishes well. This collection uses reclaimed and recycled solid pine for a strong, durable, full of character and environmentally friendly furniture set.
Finish Colour: Natural
An 11-step hand treatment is used to preserve and highlight the natural beauty of the wood. The result is a rustic look that allows the individual grain patterns to display boldly.