Cassidy 5-Piece Dining Package
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Product OverviewInvigorate your home with some industrial style with this Cassidy five-piece dining package. An attractive hybrid of wood and metal, this set looks at home around hardwood floors, stone walls, delicate fabrics – you name it. The long, smooth expanse of the dining table offers the perfect mealtime gathering spot, while the X-motif of the metal frames unites this collection in a fashionable look. Dress it up or dress it down – either way you're sure to get plenty of use out of this versatile dining set.
- This sleek and industrial style gives your home a 21st-century feel.
- Handsome ash veneers in a dark walnut tone blend well with the metal elements.
- The slim metal frames with matching X-designs offer an attractive look and plenty of structural support.
- Seat up to six around this table without feeling cramped.
- Package includes one dining table and four matching chairs.
Wood Veneers: Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.
Metal Frame: Wipe loose dirt and debris away with a wet sponge. Wash powder-coated metal with a mild detergent mixed with water, then rinse clean with a stream of water at low pressure. Using harsh chemicals may harm the product's finish and reduce its lifespan.
- Dining Table: 76" W x 30" H x 36" D
- Chairs: 20" W x 36.5" H x 23.5" D
Wood Type: Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)
MDF is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard. It is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together with various resins. This creates a durable, long-lasting and inexpensive product used in everything from cabinetry to furniture construction.
Wood Finish: Ash Veneers
By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them.
Finish Colour: Dark Walnut
If you could choose only one shade to look stylish amid a rotating collection of colours, patterns and dining decor, this smoky and sophisticated number is just what the doctor ordered.
Furniture Frame: Metal
Metal is known to maintain sturdy support, yet can be heated and bent into eye-catching designs. Rest easy knowing this metal piece will meet your household needs.