Mango 5 Piece Dining Package
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 40'' Height: 36'' Depth: 40''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewThis transitionally-styled counter-height dining set delivers style and functionality in one package! Beautiful deep brown color finish with mild distressing gives a luxurious full-bodied appearance that is both warm and bold, and blends well with the black leather-like seats. The solid hardwood frame is kiln-dried and the seats have corner-blocked construction, providing a durable framework. This set will work well in virtually any interior space.
- Key Features
- - Transitional design.
- - Construction augmented with Poplar Wood.
- - Dark Cherry color finish.
- - Provides seating for 4 comfortably.
- - Padded and webbed seats add comfort.
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Table: 40"W x 40"D x 36"H.
- Chairs: 17"W x 20"D x 39"H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood Types: Poplar and Furniture Board;
Poplar wood is versatile and durable and when combined with other durable materials like plywood and medium-density fibre board, they produce high-quality, stable furniture that is built to last. Furniture board is a board substrate manufactured using wood particles, adhesives and resins under extremely high pressure to bond the material together. It is denser and more uniform than conventional wood, strong, durable and long-lasting..
- Finish Type: Dark Cherry Veneer;
Cherry veneer is one of the easiest woods to work with, and is prized for its smooth grain pattern and rich color; often used in the furniture industry for their resistance to warping, splitting or cracking. The use of veneers often achieves unique, interesting patterns and designs otherwise unable to mimic when using solid woods.
- Finish Colour: Deep Brown;
Beautiful deep brown color finish with mild distressing gives a luxurious full bodied appearance that is both warm and bold.
- Chair Cover Material: Padded Polyurethane;
Chair seats and backs are upholstered in smooth Polyurethane "PU" (Faux Leather). Provides long lasting durability while at the same time has a smooth and soft finish to the touch. It is also longer lasting and better wearing than many other fabrics or leathers.
- Seat Webbing : Resilient Webbing Foundation;
Seats are webbed to prevent sagging, add comfort and offer durability. It is also used to reinforce joints and areas that tend to flex.
- Foam: 2.0 lb Density Fibre Foam.
High-density foam provides excellent quality and will retain its shape longer. It also provides better support and stability.
- Construction: Kiln-dried, Corner-Blocked, Glued and Screwed;
Kiln drying removes about 93% of the moisture from wood. Wood that has been kiln-dried resists warping, splitting and cracking. Corner Blocking refers to the process in which the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.