Milton 5-Piece Dining Package – White
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Product OverviewSimplify your style with this Milton five-piece dining package. Four blocky corner posts and a slim, smoky glass tabletop combine to create an eye-catching and inspired design. While the medium density fibreboard (MDF) legs provide a solid and strong support structure, they also create an open and unencumbered space beneath the table to stretch your legs. Around the table, four matching side chairs add an elegant, faux-leather touch to complete the setting.
- This simple and modern design matches well with a variety of decor styles and patterns.
- Better enjoy the beautiful dining chairs through the smoky glass tabletop.
- Medium density fibreboard (MDF) makes for sturdy and supportive table legs.
- The offset, corner post legs leave the area beneath the table open and unencumbered.
- Soft, white faux leather gives these chairs an upscale appearance while remaining easy to care for.
- High-density foam padding adds ample cushiness to the smooth seats.
- This package includes one dining table and four matching side chairs.
Polish the tabletop with a microfibre cloth and glass cleaning solution. Wipe down the chairs with a clean, damp cloth as needed
- Table: 72" W x 30" H x 40" D
- Side Chairs: 23" W x 35" H x 19" D
Tabletop: 10-Millimetre Tempered Glass
Glass is sturdy and can support a lot of weight, yet has a light, thin design for an elegant finish.
Wood Type: Medium Density Fibreboard
MDF is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard. It is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together with various resins. This creates a durable, long-lasting and inexpensive product used in everything from cabinetry to furniture construction.
Finish Type: White Paper Laminate
Sustainable and resistant to wear, the light brown paper laminate finish provides a beautiful, stylish touch.
Chair Frame: Steel
Steel is an inherently strong material that is used to create solid furniture frames. Steel is easily recycled, making it an environmentally friendly choice for your home furniture.
Seat Cover: White Faux Leather
Faux leather has a beautiful leather-like look for a fraction of the cost. Resistant to light, this material will retain the same look for years without fading.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam
High-density foam cushions the seats and backrests. A foam base will retain its foundation and structure while granting you the ultimate comfort experience.