This solid Rubberwood table will be the focal point in any dining space. Finished with resilient mango veneers in a gorgeous burnished mango varnish, this table teems with character. Rather than a sterile, smooth surface, each Adara table features unique markings which intentionally add a rustic charm to the piece. Two 13” leaves allow this table to extend for entertaining those exuberant dinner parties. This table will adapt perfectly to your dining area!
- Key Features
- - Sophistication is not compromised by the weighty substance of this dining table!
- - Finished in beautiful burnished mango.
- - Two 13" leaves included for additional table space.
- - The stunning oil rubbed bronze hardware will never go out of style.
- Table extends to 96".
- Dimensions & Specifications General Construction: Screwed, Glued and Corner-Blocked;
- Table - without Leaves: 70" W x 36" H x 36" D
- Table - with 1 Leaf: 83" W x 36" H x 36" D
- Table - with 2 Leaves: 96" W x 36" H x 36" D
Wood/Finish Type: Rubberwood;
Rubberwood is a hardwood from the maple family of woods. It has a dense grain easily controllable in the kiln-drying process and therefore decreasing shrinkage, making it one of the more stable construction materials in furniture manufacturing. Mango veneer will not crack or split, remaining beautiful for years. This gorgeous finish brings out the wood character and easily adapts to existing colour schemes.
In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.