Add a splash of sophistication to your home with this Aiden dining table. A fusion of wood, steel and glass combine in this eye-catching marvel of modern design. Up top, the glass tabletop twinkles in the light while offering an enticing eyeful of the twin polygon-shaped legs below. Veiled in a tablecloth, surrounded by chairs or left au naturel, this sturdy table can't help but add an impression of elegance to your dining space.
- This modern and minimalist design is sure to inspire your home with its European sophistication.
- Stainless steel disks fuse the tabletop to the base while adding a sleek touch.
- Medium density fibreboard (MDF) wrapped in a wood grain laminate offers a durable base.
- Light, neutral colours allow for easy decor matching and complementing.
- Should the unthinkable happen, the tempered glass tabletop is designed to shatter safely into smooth shards.
Polish the tabletop with a microfibre cloth and glass cleaning solution. Dust the table base with a clean, damp cloth as needed.
- Table: 72" W x 30" H x 40" D
Tabletop: 12-Millimetre Tempered Glass
Glass is sturdy and can support a lot of weight, yet has a light, thin design for an elegant finish.
Wood Type: Medium Density Fibreboard
MDF is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard. It is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together with various resins. This creates a durable, long-lasting and inexpensive product used in everything from cabinetry to furniture construction.
Finish Type: Light Brown Paper Laminate
Sustainable and resistant to wear, the light brown paper laminate finish provides a beautiful, stylish touch.