Aldo Dining Table
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 64.25'' Height: 30'' Depth: 38''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewTry sitting at the Aldo dining table without feeling nostalgic for the dry hills of Spain. The piece has the powdered feel of the Old World, showcased by the Spanish marble tabletop. Straight from the quarry hillside, sanded and polished to deliver a brilliant, beige sheen, the marble surface and its heft are supported by equally durable legs of Chinese ash. Stained in the grey-brown and then hand-distressed with a wire brush, the table legs and apron have a cool, iciness reminiscent of the Pyrenees. Complete the look with the matching bench and dining chairs (sold separately).
- The beige, Spanish marble tabletop instantly adds Old-World glamour to any room through its rich character, sheen and heft.
- Chinese ash ensures a dense, durable frame that will hold true for as long as you need.
- The marble surface is extremely resilient and quick to dust.
- Table leg accents add character while promoting the smooth, right-angle edges found throughout this piece.
For a lasting sheen, wipe the tabletop with a soft cloth and clean with a cream or chemical agent deemed safe for marble surfaces.Materials
Tabletop: Spanish Marble
Dense, polished and stately. Genuine marble is one of the most durable and luxurious surfaces in the furniture market, with a rich array of detail and a resplendent sheen. Marble products are meant to last for generations.
Wood Frame: Chinese Ash
Chinese ash is used in furniture construction due to its strength and elasticity. The heavy wood's straight grain and strength will ensure that your furniture lasts through many dinner parties.
Finish Colour:Beige and Wire-Brushed Grey-Brown
The table legs and apron are finished in a grey-brown stain, wire-brushed to lend a mature, rustic look to this piece. Like a salt-and-pepper hairstyle, the grey undertones help to soften the brown, adding a cheerful contrast to the beige marble.