Alpine Dining Table
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Product OverviewBring home the industrial style of the craft brewery with this Alpine dining table. While the solid mango wood tabletop impresses the eye with its vast surface and subtle grain patterns, what lies beneath is truly the heart of this piece. The cast iron base bends and curls into a beautiful hourglass shape, a balance of strength and beauty. At home around hardwood, concrete or exposed brick, this two-toned table will quickly become the darling of your dining room.
- The two-toned design brings a sophisticated, industrial style to your dining area.
- Seat up to six comfortably around the solid mango tabletop.
- Long-lasting cast iron allows this table to become an heirloom piece.
- Blend this piece among your decor with ease thanks to its neutral colours.
Wipe down the table with a soft, clean cloth as needed.
- Dining Table: 84" W x 29.9" H x 41.8" D
Tabletop: Solid Mango Wood
Naturally grown in Asia, mango wood lends itself beautifully to furniture making due to its durability and gorgeous grain. This wood can also be eco-friendly, as many farms will only cut down the trees after they have finished bearing their famous fruit.
Table Base: Cast Iron
Cast iron is a strong metal material known for its durability and performance. Often found at home in cookware or ornamental gates, this material is known for its hefty weight and blackened finish. Properly cared for, cast iron products may last a century or longer.
Finish Colour: Medium Brown
This versatile shade is dark enough to add warmth and maturity to your dining room, yet light enough to reveal the nuance of the wood grain.