Aspen Dining Table
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Product OverviewBring the majesty of the mountains to your dining room with this Aspen dining table. A smooth landscape of wire-brushed birch veneers, this timeless table blends rustic and traditional styles into one fine-looking centrepiece. Below deck, four gorgeously milled table legs show off the skillful craftsmanship that went into the table's construction. Finally, the removable extension leaf allows you to add another 18 inches to the table's surface when extra guests are expected.
- Blend rustic and traditional styles in this homage to the alpine cottage.
- Meticulously milled legs bring beautiful curves to this strong and rugged table.
- The wire-brushed veneers with grey undertones add softness and distinction to the look.
- Asian hardwood provides practical strength, weight and affordability.
- Extend this table another 18 inches with the removable leaf insert.
Dust the wood frame with a soft, clean cloth as needed.
- Dining Table – without Leaf: 72" W x 30" H x 42" D
- Dining Table – with Leaf: 90" W x 30" H x 42" D
Wood: Asian Hardwood
Asian hardwood, also known as parawood or rubberwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly woods in the furniture market today. Once the tree's latex sap is collected for other industries, Asian hardwood is recycled into home furnishings. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the naturally light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour.
Finish: Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF) and Birch Veneer
MDF is an extremely strong and versatile material that creates durable, long-lasting and inexpensive products. Birch wood is fine-grained and pale in colour, and can be polished to an attractive satin-like sheen. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them.
Finish Colour: Wire-Brushed Grey-Brown
The grey undertones of this hand-distressed wood finish add an element of distinction to your dining room.