O Canada! Decorate your dining room with furniture that shows the best this country has to offer, like this Bordeaux extendable dining table. The entire unit is made from 100% Canadian birch that has been hand-finished in a truffle-brown shade for a weathered, heirloom look. This piece is someday meant to be passed down through the generations: a premium catalyzed finish increases the wood's resistance to stains, moisture and chemicals, helping to preserve that classic look. With two removable leaf inserts and room to seat eight people comfortably, this dining table will quickly become an important part of your home.
- This piece is 100% Canadian made using solid Canadian birch.
- Lightly distressed and hand-finished, the wood surface is teeming with character.
- Incorporate this item into your existing decor thanks to the versatile, truffle-brown colour.
- Add in the two 20-inch leaf inserts to extend the table to 100 inches in length.
- Mortise and tenon joinery provide a structurally sound foundation.
- Heirloom-quality construction will enable this item to last for meals to come.
For a lasting sheen, wipe the wood surfaces regularly with a clean, dry cloth.
- Table – without Leaf Inserts: 60" W x 30.5" H x 40" D
- Table – with One Leaf Insert: 80" W x 30.5" H x 40" D
- Table – with Two Leaf Inserts: 100" W x 30.5" H x 40" D
Birch wood is fine-grained and pale in colour, often with an attractive satin-like sheen. This wood holds nails and screws well for a resilient structure, and finishes and stains beautifully.
Wood Finish: Century Truffle
This incredibly rich shade of brown adds an heirloom quality to this piece, one that is easy to incorporate in existing decor. Hand-distressed and hand-finished, this catalyzed finish becomes extra resilient in the face of moisture, stains and chemicals.