O Canada! Decorate your dining room with furniture that shows the best this country has to offer, like this Bordeaux extendable dining table. The entire unit is made from 100% Canadian birch that has been hand-finished in a truffle-brown shade for a weathered, heirloom look. This piece is someday meant to be passed down through the generations: a premium catalyzed finish increases the wood's resistance to stains, moisture and chemicals, helping to preserve that classic look. With a removable leaf insert and room to seat six people comfortably, this dining table will quickly become an important part of your home.
- This piece is 100% Canadian made using solid Canadian birch.
- Lightly distressed and hand-finished, the wood surface is teeming with character.
- Incorporate this item into your existing decor thanks to the versatile, truffle-brown colour.
- Add in the 20-inch leaf insert to extend the table to 80 inches in length.
- Mortise and tenon joinery provide a structurally sound foundation.
- Heirloom-quality construction will enable this item to last for meals to come.
For a lasting sheen, wipe the wood surfaces regularly with a clean, dry cloth.
- Table – without Leaf Insert: 60" W x 30.5" H x 40" D
- Table – with Leaf Insert: 80" W x 30.5" H x 40" D
Birch wood is fine-grained and pale in colour, often with an attractive satin-like sheen. This wood holds nails and screws well for a resilient structure, and finishes and stains beautifully.
Wood Finish: Century Truffle
This incredibly rich shade of brown adds an heirloom quality to this piece, one that is easy to incorporate in existing decor. Hand-distressed and hand-finished, this catalyzed finish becomes extra resilient in the face of moisture, stains and chemicals.