Cassidy Dining Table
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 76'' Height: 30'' Depth: 36''
Product OverviewInvigorate your home with some industrial style with this Cassidy dining table. An attractive hybrid of wood and metal, this table looks at home around hardwood floors, stone walls, delicate fabrics – you name it. The long, smooth expanse of the tabletop offers the perfect mealtime gathering spot, while the metal frame keeps this piece looking current. Dress it up or dress it down – either way you're sure to get plenty of use out of this versatile table.
- This sleek and industrial style gives your home a 21st-century feel.
- Handsome ash veneers blend well with the metal elements.
- The slim metal frame with X-design offers an attractive look and plenty of structural support.
- Seat up to six around this table without feeling cramped.
Wood Veneers: Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.
Metal Frame: Wipe loose dirt and debris away with a wet sponge. Wash powder-coated metal with a mild detergent mixed with water, then rinse clean with a stream of water at low pressure. Using harsh chemicals may harm the product's finish and reduce its lifespan.
Wood Type: Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)
MDF is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard. It is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together with various resins. This creates a durable, long-lasting and inexpensive product used in everything from cabinetry to furniture construction.
Wood Finish: Ash Veneers
By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them.
Finish Colour: Dark Walnut
If you could choose only one shade to look stylish amid a rotating collection of colours, patterns and dining decor, this smoky and sophisticated number is just what the doctor ordered.
Furniture Frame: Metal
Metal is known to maintain sturdy support, yet can be heated and bent into eye-catching designs. Rest easy knowing this metal piece will meet your household needs.