Chloe Dining Table
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Product OverviewThe dinner table is the epicentre of the home. It is where friends gather and where we feed and nourish our children’s growing minds and bodies. It becomes part of our memories, our lives, and our traditions. With a modern espresso finish, this beautifully crafted dining table offers to be just that. Sleek and stylish, the rustic urban design glows with charm and pride.
- Rustic urban design and style
- Rubberwood, cashew wood and MDF ensure stability and durability
- Table leaf offers an extra 18 inches of tabletop
- Comfortably seats up to six people
- Table extends to 82".
- Table - without Leaf: 64" W x 30" H x 42" D
- Table - with Leaf: 82" W x 30" H x 42" D
Wood: MDF, Rubberwood and Cashew Wood
Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF) is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard. The lack of grain creates an even texture and colour, providing a smooth finish to the product. Rubberwood is one of the most durable and eco-friendly wood products in the furniture market today. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the natural light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour. Also known as white mahogany, cashew wood is a dense wood that is widely recognized for exhibiting superior quality and durability. It is a fairly hard wood which makes it a great choice in furniture construction.
Finish: Birch Veneer
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish. Birch wood is fine-grained and pale in colour, often with an attractive satin-like sheen. This wood holds nails and screws well for a resilient structure, and finishes and stains beautifully.
Finish Colour: Espresso
This gorgeous finish brings out the wood character perfectly and easily matches existing colour schemes in your home.