Life may be complicated, but your meal space needn't be. Bring simplicity back to your dining room with this Couture dining table. Constructed with durable and eco-friendly Asian hardwood, the square legs and thick, oversized top create an unpretentious feeling that's food for your inner sanctum. Being minimalist has other benefits, too. Your table linens and centerpieces appear even more pronounced set against the smooth, uniform surface, a blessing for any decorator.
- Extend the table surface another 18 inches with the removable leaf insert.
- Asian hardwood ensures a both a sturdy and sustainable eating surface.
- The rich, chocolate brown finish is compatible with almost every colour scheme, also revealing golden undertones in the sunlight.
- The minimalist style and the real-wood finish create a contemporary but casual feel.
- Sweep up or vacuum underneath with ease thanks to the wide-legged design.
Wipe away dust or debris with a damp cloth. Materials
Wood: Asian Hardwood and Veneers
Asian hardwood, also known as parawood or rubberwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly wood products in the furniture market today. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the natural light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour. Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture which won’t warp, crack or split over time.
Finish Colour: Chocolate Brown
Dark enough to hide imperfections, yet light enough to contribute some colour, this rich shade of brown is a versatile addition to many decor schemes.