Give your dining space a breath of fresh air with this lovely Dakota Light dining table! Made from robust hardwood and mango veneers, this sleek dining table will add a dimension of casual elegance to any dining room. The rough-hewn wood used to construct this table gives a traditional look while able to match any dining room décor. The light cherry finish is a great final touch for this table!
- Key Features
- - Constructed from gorgeous and robust hardwoods and mango veneers.
- - Finished in beautiful light cherry.
- - The rough-hewn timber on the table gives a unique, old-fashioned look.
- - Comes with one 18" butterfly leaf.
- Table extends to 78".
Materials and Construction
- Table - without Leaf: 60" W x 30" H x 42" D
- Table - with Leaf: 78" W x 30" H x 42" D
- Wood/Finish Type: Hardwood Solids
Select robust hardwoods produce very strong, stable, and durable frames. Resilient, sturdy and long-lasting, the combination of woods provide robust frames that will stand the test of time.
- Finish Type: Mango Veneers
Naturally grown in Asia, mango wood is a hard and dense wood that lends itself beautifully to furniture due to its durability and gorgeous grain. Mango veneers will not crack or split, remaining beautiful for years. Veneers are created using thin layers of wood, bonded together to provide a desirable wood texture and durability. Ripple figuring may occur, increasing the value of the timber for veneer and furniture-making. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time.
- Finish Colour: Light Cherry
The sleek light cherry finish allows for a wide range of matching possibilities with interior paint, floors and other furniture, and can evolve to suit your changing design tastes.