Dana Dining Table
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 42'' Height: 30'' Depth: 60''
Product OverviewExtend an invitation to enjoy a meal at this Dana dining table. The 18-inch removable leaf allows you to grow the table for games or larger groups, or remove it to free up space in your kitchen or dining area. The table is built from robust acacia and encased in matching, wire-brushed veneers. The result is a vintage and rustic look that will bring a bit of cabin glamour to your abode. Finally, this table offers additional storage within its pedestal base, helping you keep napkins and tablecloths close at hand.
- Grow or shrink your table surface with the removable 18-inch extension leaf.
- Wire-brushed acacia veneers add delightful character to the table surface.
- Under the table, pedestal storage lets you stash your dining accessories close by.
- Solid acacia wood makes for structurally sound and durable construction.
Dust the wood surface with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Using harsh cleaning solutions or bleach may damage the wood's finish.Materials
Wood Type: Acacia
Acacia wood is used in furniture construction due to the strength in its dense grain and uniform texture. Grown around the world, acacia often features contrasting bands or streaks of colour to give each piece a unique look.
Finish: Acacia Veneers
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish.
Finish Colour: Dark Grey
The sooty colour of the wood finish offers a vintage look with a dignified sheen. The neutral tones are easy to incorporate into surrounding decor while suiting many dining patterns and decorations.