Jasper Dining Table
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 38'' Height: 30'' Depth: 64''
Product OverviewCombine the outdoor charm of the cabin with the simplicity of modern design and you get a piece like this Jasper dining table. The tabletop is a clean, saw-cut slab of wood without any other ornamentation than the acacia veneers and their rich grains and colourful highlights – sometimes less is more. Supporting this spacious table are two bolted, staple-shaped metal legs. Each is equipped with a leveller so you may enjoy a stable table across an uneven floor. Finally, the dark grey colour leaves you with plenty of options for decorating.
- Outdoor character with a modern design brings a rustic charm to your dining room.
- Hand-selected acacia veneers add delightful personality to the table surface.
- The U-shaped table legs feature an adjustable leveller, preventing the table from wobbling.
- Solid rubberwood and metal makes for a structurally reinforced and durable construction.
- Dark, neutral shades with a lustrous sheen allow for many colour-pairing opportunities.
Dust the surface with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Using harsh cleaning solutions or bleach may damage the wood's finish.Materials
Wood Type: Rubberwood
Rubberwood, also known as parawood or Asian hardwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly woods in the furniture market today. Once the tree's latex sap is collected for other industries, rubberwood is recycled into home furnishings. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the naturally light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour.
Table Legs: Metal
Metal is an inherently strong material that is used to create solid furniture frames. Metal is easily recycled, making it an environmentally friendly choice for your home furniture.
Wood Finish: Acacia Veneers
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish. Acacia often features contrasting bands or streaks of colour to give each piece a unique look.
Finish Colour: Dark Grey
The sooty colour of the wood finish offers a vintage look with a dignified sheen. The neutral tones are easy to incorporate into surrounding decor while suiting many dining patterns and decorations.