This beautiful double trestle table finished in an antique cherry and detailed with metal accents is the perfect addition to your dining room! Two 18” extension leaves provide all the room you need for those big family dinners and when removed, become a space-saver option. Constructed of mango wood veneers, this table is robust and durable and will stand the test of time. Pair with its matching chairs and server to complete the whole look.
- Key Features
- - Constructed of mango wood veneers with metal accents.
- - Double trestle table has two 18" removable leaves.
- - Antique cherry finish with metal accents.
- - Can seat 8 comfortably.
- Table extends to 108".
- Dimensions & Specifications
Materials & Construction
- Table - without Leaves: 72" W x 30" H x 44" D
- Table - with 1 Leaf: 90" W x 30" H x 44" D
- Table - with 2 Leaves: 108" W x 30" H x 44" D
- Wood Types: Mango Wood;
Naturally grown in Asia, mango wood is a hard and dense wood that lends itself beautifully to furniture due to it's durability and beautiful grain. As a result of new finishing methods, mango wood is able to retain its unique colour variations exuding a warm glow unlike any other wood species.
- Finish Type: Mango Wood;
Beautiful color, natural grain. Won't warp, crack or split over time.
- Finish Colour: Antique Cherry;
This gorgeous finishing adds depth and texture to the wood character; allows for a wide range of matching possibilities with interior paint, floors and other furniture.
- Construction: Solid hardwood/Corner-blocked joints;
In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.