Montibello Counter-Height Dining Table
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 54'' Height: 36'' Depth: 54''
Product OverviewThis lovely Montibello dining table is ideal for adding classic formalism to your casual dining space. Perfect for apartments and condos, this counter height table made of Turkish marble veneers has beautiful solid wood legs to add contrast and interest. This rich looking, solid table makes an exciting and classy statement about your home. Group it with counter height chairs with tufted backs to complete this stylish ensemble.
- Key Features
- - Modernized Mediterranean design.
- - Genuine Turkish marble table-top.
- - Table-top is detachable; easy to assemble and install.
- - Constructed with strong, durable and quality woods for longevity.
- - Finished in a warm cherry.
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Table: 54"W x 54"D x 36"H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood Type: Rubberwood, Eucalyptus Wood.
Rubberwood is a hardwood from the maple family of woods. It has a dense grain that is sturdy and stable and when combined with the beautiful and robust Eucalyptus wood, produces furniture that will stand the test of time.
- Finish Type: Birch Veneers; MDF reinforced strip. Veneers are often used in the furniture industry for their resistance to warping, splitting or cracking; reinforced with medium-density fiberboard for additional strength and durability.
- Finish Colour: Warm, Cherry Finish. This gorgeous finish colour adds depth and texture to the wood character; allows for a wide range of matching possibilities with interior paint, floors and other furniture.