Narvilla Dining Table
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.
Dimensions: Width: 38'' Height: 30.13'' Depth: 60.13''
Product OverviewAdd a little southern glamour to your home with this Narvilla dining table. Get lost in the speckles and swirls of the marbleized tabletop, which ripples far enough to seat up to six around its wide surface. The apron and tapered legs are each capped with veneers and finished in a brushed light brown. The result is soft and sun-bleached look ready to add a little light to your mealtimes.
- The faux marble veneers add a glamourous element to your dining area.
- Brushed light brown veneers complement the tabletop for a soft and stylish look.
- Solid engineered wood creates a durable frame that is resilient against wear and structurally sound.
- Tapered legs and other subtle touches add intriguing lines to the classic design.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.Materials
Tabletop: Faux Marble Veneers with Polyurethane Finish
Cultured marble countertops are made by mixing high strength polyester resin and real marble stone dust. In addition to its gloss, the polyurethane varnish provides an extra level of protection against damage and wear.
Wood: Engineered Wood
Engineered wood products are manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stamina of wood. Such wood products can be beautifully finished with paints, stains, veneers or varnishes.
Wood Finish: Veneers
By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them.
Finish Colour: Brushed Light Brown
Soft, light and refreshing, this versatile shade of brown is a staple of classic dining room decorating.