Give your dining space an air of elegance with this dining table, which features beautifully carved table legs and table edge finished with brass accents. The lovely medium oak finish of the table matches any dining room décor imaginable. The two 12” table leaves allow this dining table to expand and accommodate up to 8 people.
- Key Features
- - Table is finished in a traditional oak colour with brass accents.
- - Comes with two 14" table leaves to accommodate up to 8 people.
- - Solid yellow wood and oak veneers ensure this is a durable dining table.
- - Tastefully carved table legs and edge add a classy touch.
- Table extends to 100".
- Dimensions & Specifications
Materials & Construction
- Table - without Leaves: 72" W x 30" H x 44" D
- Table - with 1 Leaf: 86" W x 30" H x 44" D
- Table - with 2 Leaves: 100" W x 30" H x 44" D
- Wood/Finish Type: Yellow Wood/Oak Veneers;
Oak is a stable wood that is resistant to warping and shrinking, and holds glue and nails very well. Ripple figuring may occur, increasing the value of the timber for veneer and furniture-making. Harder wood allows your console to stay looking better longer without splitting or cracking.
- Finish Colour: Oak;
Mission-styled look and easily adaptable to virtually any colour scheme!
- General Construction: Kiln Dried, Corner-Blocked, Glued and Screwed;
Kilns are large ovens in which wood is dried or cured through carefully controlled heat and humidity. Kiln drying removes about 93% of the moisture from wood. Wood that has been kiln dried resists warping, splitting and cracking. In the frames of high stress points an extra block of wood is added to joints in order to give additional support; this is referred to as 'corner-blocked'; Excellent quality, long-lasting and durable.