Serve up in style with the Noelle dining table. White as snow, the glossy lacquer finish adds instant brightness to your space. Below the table surface, the pedestal base brings an attractive visual element with its polygon design. And when you need a little extra surface space to host guests or work on a project, the tabletop opens up for access to the butterfly leaf.
- The polygon pedestal base brings sleek modern style to your dining room.
- A radiant white finish lightens up the room while allowing for endless decorating options.
- Medium density fibreboard creates the perfect smooth surface for the lustrous lacquer coating.
- Extend the table with the butterfly leaf, which collapses neatly back into the table when not in use.
Dust with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Wipe up spills immediately.
- Dining Table – without leaf: 63" W x 29.9" H x 35.4" D
- Dining Table – with leaf: 87" W x 29.9" H x 35.4" D
Building Materials: Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)
MDF is an extremely strong and versatile material that is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together. The result is a wood that is durable, long-lasting and inexpensive. Meanwhile, stainless steel is an inherently strong material that is used to create solid furniture frames and striking details.
Finish Type: Lacquer
Made from shellac dissolved in a synthetic substance, lacquer dries to form a hard, protective coating for wood and other construction materials. When buffed and polished, lacquer delivers a beautiful sheen.
Finish Colour: White
Delivering a clean and bright look to your room, white is an extremely versatile canvas for decorating with colourful accessories.