Nyla Counter-Height Dining Table – Antique White and Cherry
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 54'' Height: 35'' Depth: 54''
Product OverviewLet this Nyla dining table bring rustic charm to your home. Made with durable rubber and cashew woods and covered in beautiful okoume veneers, this piece will add a down-to-earth touch to your dining room. A radiant, white antique finish is accented with cherry to create a polished, relaxed statement. With practical storage under the tabletop, this dining table will enhance every meal.
- Create a rustic, clean feel in your home.
- Two-tone antique white and cherry finish enhances the wood grain.
- Shelves under the tabletop provide additional dinnerware storage.
- An 18" table leaf expands your table to offer space for guests.
- Robust woods come together to create a reliable piece.
- Package includes one dining table and one 18" table leaf.
- Table extends to 54".
Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth.Materials
Wood: Rubberwood, Cashew Solids and Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)
Rubberwood, also known as parawood or Asian hardwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly wood products in the furniture market today. Strong and even-grained, cashew wood is a hardwood used in furniture construction due to its robust qualities. MDF, meanwhile, is an extremely strong and versatile product made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together.
Finish Type: Okoume Veneers
Created by cutting a thin layer of exquisite wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish. Okoume wood is grown in western Africa and has a beautiful straight grain that looks great on any piece of furniture.
Finish Colour: Two-Tone Antique White and Cherry
Natural cherry accents complement the bright, antique white finish. Together, these finishes provide a refined and graceful look to your dining space.
- Table - without Leaf: 54" W x 36" H x 36" D
- Table - with Leaf: 54" W x 35" H x 54" D