Soho Counter-Height Dining Table
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 36'' Height: 36'' Depth: 36''
Product OverviewBring your dining experience to new heights with this Soho counter-height dining table. Standing three feet off the ground, this tall square table makes for the perfect place to enjoy a meal. The pedestal base with its four angled supports is artwork in itself, a natural addition to a sleek modern dining room. Finally, feel at ease knowing the solid Chinese ash construction provides a stable, sturdy and stylish surface to spend many nights in good company.
- A unique architectural base brings a sleek modern style to your dining room.
- Sit high off the ground or stand and share a cocktail at this counter-height pedestal table.
- Hand-selected Chinese ash veneers with a lovely grain pattern provide extra visual appeal.
- The grey-brown finish makes it easy to incorporate this table into surrounding decor.
- Built solid with thick slabs of Chinese ash, this table is both durable and supportive.
To remove dust, wipe down the surface of the furniture with a damp, clean cloth as needed.
- Dining Table: 36" W x 36" H x 36" D
Wood: Solid Chinese Ash
Chinese ash is used in furniture construction due to its strength and elasticity. The heavy wood’s strength and straight grain will ensure your furniture lasts through many dinner parties.
Finish: Hand-Selected Chinese Ash Veneers
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish.
Finish Colour: Grey-Brown
The dark, smoky brown colour of the ash veneers creates a neutral tone as versatile as black but with greater nuance in low light conditions.