Sonoma Dining Table
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Product OverviewEnjoy dining in modern charm with this splendid Sonoma dining table! Made with sturdy mango wood solids and mango veneers, this table is finished in an antique cherry colour and is a great complement to any dining room décor. The rough-hewn look of the table adds a touch of rustic appeal, and the two 12 inch table leaves let you accommodate last minute guests with ease.
- Constructed from elegant and hearty mango solids and veneers.
- Finished in beautiful antique cherry to complement your dining room décor.
- The rough-hewn timber gives the table a unique, rustic look.
- Comes with two 12" table leaves.
- Table extends to 102".
- Table - without Leaves: 78" W x 30" H x 42" D
- Table - with 1 Leaf: 90" W x 30" H x 42" D
- Table - with 2 Leaves: 102" W x 30" H x 42" D
Materials and Construction
Wood Type: Mango
Naturally grown in Asia, mango wood is a hard and dense wood that lends itself beautifully to furniture making due to its durability and gorgeous grain. Mango veneers will not crack or split, retaining its unique colour variations and providing a beautiful look in your home for many years.
Finish Type: Mango Veneers
Veneers are created using a thin layer of wood to provide a desirable wood texture and finish. Ripple figuring may occur, creating a unique pattern in the finish. Veneers won’t warp, crack, or split over time. Mango veneers will retain its unique colour variations and providing a beautiful look in your home for many years.
Finish Colour: Antique Cherry
The beautiful antique cherry finish allows for a wide range of matching possibilities with interior paint, floors, and other furniture, and will continue to match your home as your design tastes change.