Highland 4-Piece Entertainment Centre with 66" TV Opening
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 123.75'' Height: 93.5'' Depth: 20''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewHighland Manor is a casual traditional wall unit crafted in solid pine and selected maple veneers. This impressive wall unit is enhanced by large over stated mouldings and subtle details rendered in a warm, relaxed chip antique white finish and accented with antique style worn brass decorative hardware. The TV console features an open center area for electronics and adjustable shelves behind two wood framed glass doors.
- Key Features
- - Fits most TV's up to 70"
- - Solid pine and selected maple veneers
- - Large scale moldings and subtle details
- - Pier units have adjustable shelves for display and raised panel doors concealing one adjustable shelf behind each
- - Front adjustable levelers
- - Cut outs in TV console for wire management
- - Antique worn brass hardware
- - Surround sound bridge has access hole for speakers
- Dimensions and Specifications
- TV Console: 65.5" W x 17" D x 32" H
- Pier: 28.5" W x 16" D x 84" H
- Materials and Construction
- Wood Type: Solid Pine
Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture; it is also very long-lasting. This wood accepts many types of glue well, making for tight bonding.
- Finish Type: Maple veneers
The finish is hand applied, distressed, glazed and highlighted to capture the natural characteristics and beauty of pine.
- Finish Colour: Antique White
This wall unit is rendered in a warm, relaxed chip antique white finish.