Stratford 2-Piece Entertainment Centre with 62" TV Opening
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 84'' Height: 85'' Depth: 18''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewThis Stratford two-piece entertainment centre warms up your living room with its elegant, rustic design. With room for TVs up to 84", this furniture piece offers function as well as style. Cupboards and shelves provide ample room for anything from media accessories to books and photos. Poplar and walnut solids and veneers combine to create a sturdy entertainment centre with a beautiful wood grain. Plus, the antique charcoal colour and hammered-metal hardware add the finishing touches to the stunning country design.
- Poplar and walnut combine to create a durable piece with an incredibly attractive wood finish.
- Cupboards and shelves offer ample space for media accessories, books and decor.
- Antiqued, hammered-metal hardware adds to the entertainment centre's rustic look.
- Antique charcoal finish warms up your living space.
- Accommodates most TVs up to 62".
- Package includes TV stand and hutch.
Wood: Poplar and Walnut Solids
Poplar is a strong and durable light- to medium-weight wood. It ages well and resists warping once it's completely dry. Poplar's straight grain has a uniform texture, producing a smooth look and feel. Walnut is a reliable hardwood used to make furniture, musical instruments and more. With a straight grain and an even texture, walnut provides a robust, dignified look to your home furnishings.
Finish Type: Poplar and Walnut Veneers
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish. Poplar's straight grain offers an even texture, producing a smooth look and feel. Walnut has an unusual growth pattern that allows for individual small growth rings inside the normal ring pattern. This can create beautiful patterns that are used as decorative accents on all types of furniture.
Finish Colour: Antique Charcoal
The brown and grey tones of the antique charcoal colour combine beautifully to create a rustic-chic entertainment centre. Style this piece with other rustic furniture or combine it with some more modern pieces to make it stand out.
Hammered-metal hardware has been antiqued to contrast beautifully against the distressed wood of this entertainment centre.