Perfect for your favourite space, this Tribeca entertainment centre combines traditional style with modern storage solutions. Proudly display family photos or collectibles in the open cubbies or behind the wood-framed glass doors. Cut-out holes conceal unsightly electronic cords, while the lower utility drawers discretely house media and more. Plus, the rich aged-bourbon colour adds alluring warmth while blending into your existing space with ease.
- Ample Storage Solutions- Adjustable and fixed shelves house media, electronics and more.
- Large TV Opening- Accommodates TVs up to 66" in size.
- Wire Management- Cut-out holes provide convenient wire management and help reduce heat buildup from electronics.
- Open Cubbies- Display collectibles, store media and more.
- Wood-Framed Glass Doors- Provide a stylish space for your entertainment essentials.
- Lower Utility Drawers- Allow for quick and easy organization.
- Traditional Style- Boasts timeless elegance.
- Aged-Bourbon Colour- Entices while exuding a distinct warmth that matches numerous decors.
- Modern Nickel Hardware- Adds visual interest while beautifully complementing the rich, aged-bourbon colour.
- Entertainment Centre: 98" W x 16.5" D x 78.5" H
Materials and Construction
Wood: Pine and Hardwood Solids
Pine is a strong wood, making it ideal for durable furniture construction. Its tight-grain pattern combined with its smooth surface holds most finishes well. With its natural colouring, pine exudes warmth and adds elegance to any piece. Hardwood solids provide remarkable durability, stability and strength. Robust and exceptionally constructed, hardwood solids ensure the longevity you require from your furniture.
Finish Type: Maple Veneer
Veneers are created by cutting a thin layer of wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, which provides a stunning wood texture and finish to furniture. As an added benefit, veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time and often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish.
Finish Colour: Aged-Bourbon
As warm and inviting as the drink, this aged-bourbon colour boasts a rich brown luster and effortlessly blends with many decors.