- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 17'' Height: 84'' Depth: 15''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewWelcome this Edgewood bookcase into your home to bring rustic warmth to your literary space. Proudly display your most special books or collectibles in its four shelves, which are also adjustable. When you need discrete storage, this bookcase’s three concealed drawers are ready to help. Plus, its chestnut pine colour adds an earthy feeling to your beloved reading room while enhancing the country design of the piece.
- Country Style- Brings rustic warmth to any room.
- Four Adjustable Shelves- Make it easy to find space for your favourite literature.
- Three Storage Drawers- Provide concealed storage for your items.
- Chestnut Pine Colour- Exudes an earthy feeling while adding to the bookcase’s rustic style.
- Bookcase: 17" W x 15" D x 84" H
Materials and Construction
Wood: Solid Pine
Pine is a strong wood, making it ideal for durable furniture construction. Its tight-grain pattern combined with a smooth surface holds most finishes well. With its natural colouring, pine exudes warmth and adds elegance to any piece.
Finish: Interior: Paper Laminate; Exterior: Maple Veneers
Paper laminate finishes are extremely durable as they are heat, stain and scratch resistant, and won’t crack, split or warp over time. Composed of thin paper upon which a colour design or wood grain is printed and then coated with a plastic resin, this finish provides a beautiful, stylish touch. Meanwhile, veneers are created by cutting a thin layer of wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, which provides a remarkable wood texture and finish to furniture. As an added benefit, veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time and often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish.
Finish Colour: Chestnut Pine
This bookcase’s finish colour captures the warmth and relaxed look of country style.