Arlington 71" TV Stand with Glass Ember Firebox – Bordeaux
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.
Dimensions: Width: 73'' Height: 41'' Depth: 18''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewEnjoy the warmth emanating from this Arlington 71-inch TV stand with glass ember firebox. A floating glass shelf fits televisions up to 70 inches, while three audio spaces and side storage offer ample room for home theatre accessories, game systems and decor. The crushed glass fireplace insert and bordeaux finish offer a beautiful modern piece of furniture for you home. Use the fireplace to heat up to 400 square feet or use it without heat to simply add the perfect ambience to your room.
- Use the three upper shelves and side storage for media accessories, movies and decor.
- The stand's suspended glass shelf sits on stainless steel posts and accommodates most TVs up to 70 inches.
- A realistic faux rock motif surrounds the fireplace.
- The bordeaux finish is sleek and modern.
- Add a beautiful, modern touch to your living room with the crushed glass fireplace insert.
- Heat a 400 square foot area with the fireplace or use it without heat.
- Use the fireplace remote to adjust both heat and light settings.
- Place the fireplace insert into the pre-assembled mantle to set up the unit.
Wood Type: Engineered Wood
Engineered wood provides the warmth and beauty of natural wood. It can be easily and beautifully finished with paints, stains, and varnishes. Engineered wood products are designed and manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stiffness characteristics of wood.
Finish Type: Paper Laminate
Paper laminate is created by printing a wood grain or coloured design onto a thin layer of paper and then coating it with plastic resin. The paper is bonded to the engineered wood using adhesives, heat and pressure. Sustainable and resistant to wear, paper laminate offers a sleek, stylish touch and won't warp, crack or split.
Finish Colour: Bordeaux
The wood is finished in a warm brown colour that complements the modern design of the TV stand.