Austin 45" TV Stand with Log Firebox
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 45'' Height: 40'' Depth: 15.5''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewCapture the feel of a private retreat with this Austin TV stand featuring a log firebox. The stone accents and weathered grey colour of the wood on the mantel and hearth create a rustic charm that's sure to invite warmth and comfort into your home. Not only does the fireplace heat up your living room for a cozy vibe, but the logs and realistic flame effect offer a truly authentic fireplace experience. Plus, you can use this TV stand in any room thanks to its compatibility with standard power outlets.
- An engineered, multi-tone stone finish gives a rustic look to this stand.
- A weather grey wood finish on the mantel and base complement the stone look.
- High-quality, butterfly joint construction creates a highly detailed design.
- Enjoy the warmth emanating from the electric firebox featuring a log design.
- The fireplace heats up to 400 square feet.
- Enjoy the flame with or without heat for year-long ambience.
- Pick from three blue and three amber flame effects with Spectrafire™ technology.
- Adjust the thermostat to control the heat.
- Use the electronic timer to set the fireplace to automatically turn off anywhere from 30 minutes to nine hours.
- Use the included remote control to adjust settings from your chair.
Wood Finish: Weathered Grey
A weathered grey finish complements the rustic style of the TV stand.
Rock Finish: Engineered, Multi-Tonal Stone
This engineered, multi-tone stone finish creates a realistic rock look on the fireplace.