Avenue Eight 47" TV Stand - Wind Oak
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.
Dimensions: Width: 47'' Height: 24.38'' Depth: 18.88''
Product OverviewTake a stroll down Avenue Eight with this 47" TV stand. Framed panel doors, full columns and a contoured base deliver the look of hand-crafted luxury. Coupled with open shelving and closed cupboards for storing your home media accessories, this entertainment centre adds style as well as function to your living room. This TV stand's fusion of contemporary and traditional offers an elegant and classy design.
- Two enclosed cupboards offer storage for home media accessories like DVDs, video game controllers and remote controls.
- Two adjustable shelves provide space for DVD players, cable boxes, decor and more.
- Accommodates TVs up to 50".
- Nickel finish hardware adds a light touch to the TV stand..
- The versatile and rich wind oak finish makes it easy to add this TV stand in any room you want.
- Durable materials provide a sturdy place for your TV to rest.
Wipe clean with a dry, soft cloth.
Engineered wood provides the warmth and beauty of natural wood, and can be easily and beautifully finished with paints, stains and varnishes. Engineered wood products are designed to maximize the natural strength and durability of wood, making them resistant to heat, stains and scratches.
Finish Type: Paper Laminate
Paper laminate is created by printing a wood grain or coloured design onto a thin layer of paper and then coating it with plastic resin. The paper is bonded to the engineered wood using adhesives, heat and pressure. Sustainable and resistant to wear, paper laminate offers a sleek, stylish touch and won't warp, crack or split.
Finish Colour: Wind Oak
This TV stand blends a contemporary, luxurious black finish with traditional design elements to create an elegant piece of furniture.
Hardware: Nickel Finish
Nickel finish hardware offers a striking contrast against the dark colour of this TV stand, tying the whole design together into a beautiful piece.