Enjoy the rustic, country cottage style this Barrister Lane TV stand exudes. Finished in a scribed oak colour with framed, safety-tempered glass doors, this piece effortlessly adds earthly elegance to any room. The adjustable shelves easily house your favourite media, while the enclosed back panel provides cord access for your electronics. As an added benefit, the durable engineered wood construction is heat, stain and scratch resistant.
- Cottage Style- Brings rustic warmth to any room.
- Scribed Oak Colour- Allows for a wide range of matching possibilities for furniture and room decor.
- Safety-Tempered Glass Doors- Safely stores and beautifully showcases your media and electronics .
- Large TV Accommodation- Safely holds up to a 42" TV weighing 50 lbs. or less (60" TV weighing 95lbs. or less).
- Adjustable Shelves- Allows for customizable storage of media players, gaming consoles and more.
- Enclosed Back with Cord Access- Conveniently house your favourite electronics in the TV stand without the unsightly look of loose cords.
- Engineered Wood Construction- Environmentally friendly and extremely durable.
- TV Stand: 51 3/10"W x 19 1/2"D x 25 4/5"H
Materials and Construction
Wood Type: Engineered Wood
Providing the warmth and beauty of natural wood, engineered wood can be beautifully finished with paints, stains and varnishes. This product is designed and manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stiffness characteristics of wood, making it a great alternative to its natural counterpart.
Finish Type: Paper Laminate
Paper laminate finishes are extremely durable as they are heat, stain and scratch resistant, and won’t crack, split or warp over time. Composed of thin paper upon which a colour design or wood grain is printed and then coated with a plastic resin, paper laminate finish provides a beautiful, stylish touch.
Finish Colour: Scribed Oak
Light and natural, the scribed oak colour adds a soft touch of earthly elegance to existing furniture and room decor.