Barrister Lane 57" TV Stand - Salt Oak
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.
Dimensions: Width: 56.88'' Height: 32.63'' Depth: 19.13''
Product OverviewCountry roots add beauty to this Barrister Lane 57" TV stand. Made from sturdy, engineered wood and finished in a beautiful salt oak colour, this entertainment console offers an elegant, rustic design to your living room. A large, adjustable shelf behind framed, glass doors holds your cable box, PVR and more. Two adjustable shelves on each side of the stand provide additional space for photos, decor and media accessories. What's more, the enclosed back panel has cord access so you can keep your cables organized.
- Framed, tempered glass doors enclose a large, adjustable shelf for home theatre accessories.
- A small adjustable shelf on each side of the stand offers space for decor, books or DVDs.
- Enclosed back panel has cord access to keep your cables organized.
- Accommodates TVs up to 60".
- Salt oak finish makes it easy to style this entertainment unit in your home.
Wipe clean with a dry, soft cloth.
Engineered wood provides the warmth and beauty of natural wood, and can be easily and beautifully finished with paints, stains and varnishes. Products made with engineered wood are designed to maximize the natural strength and durability of wood, making them resistant to heat, stains and scratches.
Finish Type: Paper Laminate
Paper laminate is created by printing a wood grain or coloured design onto a thin layer of paper and coating it with plastic resin. The paper is bonded to the engineered wood using adhesives, heat and pressure. Sustainable and resistant to wear, paper laminate offers a sleek, stylish touch and won't warp, crack or split.
Finish Colour: Salt Oak
Finished in beautiful light grey with brown undertones, this piece complements both contemporary and traditional styles, making it easy to integrate into your decor.