Cross Island 50” TV Stand
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.
Dimensions: Width: 50'' Height: 29'' Depth: 20''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewPut your television on display with this Cross Island 50-inch TV stand. Four storage cabinets and open shelves offer a plenitude of space for your home theatre and media accessories. You'll enjoy the vintage vibe the warm, medium brown oak finish gives off. Plus, it's difficult not to appreciate the mission-style details, like the curved apron and overlay blocks, which make this stand a beautiful piece of furniture.
- Open shelves provide a space for your cable box and video game console.
- Four storage cupboards offer a place for movies and other media accessories.
- A warm, medium brown oak finish gives this end table a vintage touch.
- The curved apron and overlay block details add the finishing touches to this mission-style television stand.
- This stand accommodates TVs up to 50 inches.
Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth.
Materials and Construction
Engineered wood provides the warmth and beauty of natural wood, and can be easily and beautifully finished with paints, stains and varnishes. Engineered wood products are designed to maximize the natural strength and durability of wood, making them resistant to heat, stains and.
Finish Type: Oak Veneers
Paper laminate is created by printing a wood grain or coloured design onto a thin layer of paper and then coating it with plastic resin. The paper is bonded to the engineered wood using adhesives, heat and pressure. Sustainable and resistant to wear, paper laminate offers a sleek, stylish touch and won't warp, crack or split.
Finish Colour: Medium Brown Oak
Inspired by its country cottage style, this TV stand boasts a rich, dark brown colour with a distressed finish.