Fillmore 58" TV Stand
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.
Dimensions: Width: 58'' Height: 18'' Depth: 15''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewAdd this sleek black lacquer finished TV stand with adjustable shelving from Sonax to your living or entertainment room. It offers ample storage for your components with plenty of ventilation and accommodates most 48” - 68” televisions. The Fillmore television stand is built with durable materials and is easy to assemble. Sit back on your sofa and enjoy your entertainment experience with this contemporary piece of furniture.
- Key Features:
- - Accommodates most 48" - 68" TVs.
- - Maximum television weight: 150 lbs.
- - Adjustable shelves.
- - Ravenwood black finish.
- - Ample component storage.
- TV Stand: 58"W x 15"D x 18"H
- Materials and Construction:
- Wood Type: MDF (Medium Density Fibreboard)
Medium Density Fibreboard is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard. It is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together. Since MDF is knot-free, the result is a wood that is durable, long-lasting, and inexpensive. The lack of grain creates an even texture and colour, providing a smooth finish to the product.
- Finish Type: Paper Laminate
Paper laminate has been applied to provide a stylish and resistant surface.
- Finish Colour: Black
This dark finish colour will go with many styles of décor.
- Construction: Interlocking Bolts and Camlocks, Wood Dowels
Interlocking bolts and camlocks are used to ensure durable furniture construction. They are strong mechanical fasteners that are used for ready-to-assemble furniture, to put it together.