Manilla 54" TV Stand
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.
Dimensions: Width: 54'' Height: 19'' Depth: 16''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewShowcase your television on this sleek Manilla TV stand. Open shelving provides a generous platform for sound bars, DVD players and other home theatre accessories. Black tempered glass shelves and the faux teak front frame present an ultra-modern style perfect for any space. If unruly cables drive you crazy, this entertainment centre has the solution. Keep your cables tidy with the stand's convenient cord management system.
- Open shelves provide ample room for sound bars and other home theatre accessories.
- Faux teak trim around the front frame complements the black, tempered glass shelving.
- Keep your cords organized with the cable management system.
- Accommodates most TVs up to 65".
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
Wood: Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)
MDF is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard. It is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together. The result is a durable, long-lasting and inexpensive wood.
Finish Type: Paper Laminate
Paper laminate is created by printing a wood grain or coloured design onto a thin layer of paper and then coating it with plastic resin. The paper is bonded to the engineered wood using adhesives, heat and pressure. Sustainable and resistant to wear, paper laminate offers a sleek, stylish touch and won't warp, crack or split.
Shelves: Black Tempered Glass
Tempered glass is sturdy and can support a lot of weight, yet offers a light design for an elegant finish. The black hue of these glass shelves adds a sleek, modern element to this TV stand.
Finish Colour: Faux Teak
This light brown colour complements the black, tempered glass shelving for a sophisticated, modern design.