Oakland 70" TV Stand
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.
Dimensions: Width: 60'' Height: 26.75'' Depth: 18''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewThe Oakland espresso-finished TV media stand comes with pewter hardware and tempered safety glass doors. This TV stand by Sonax accommodates most TVs up to 70 inches and offers ample storage space with adjustable shelving for all your component needs. There is also a convenient storage drawer to hide your remotes. It is built to last and will make a great addition to your home.
- Key Features:
- - Accommodates most 48" - 70" TVs.
- - Dark espresso-stained wood veneer on top and side panels.
- - Storage drawer with antiqued pewter drawer handles.
- - Whisper quiet euro-glide drawer slides.
- - Tempered safety glass doors and adjustable interior shelves.
- - Generous combination of open and concealed storage space for components and accessories of all sizes.
- TV Stand: 60"W x 18"D x 26.8"H
- Materials and Construction:
- Wood Type: Medium Density Fibreboard
Medium Density Fibreboard is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard. It is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together. Since MDF is knot-free, the result is a wood that is durable, long-lasting, and inexpensive. The lack of grain creates an even texture and colour, providing a smooth finish to the product.
- Finish Type: Stained Wood Veneers
Veneers used on the top and side panels are created using a thin layer of wood to provide a desirable wood texture and finish. Ripple figuring may occur, creating a unique pattern in the finish. Veneers won’t warp, crack, or split over time. Wood stains enhance the natural beauty of wood, and offer many years of protection.
- Finish Colour: Espresso
This dark finish colour will go with many styles of décor.
- Construction: Interlocking Bolts and Camlocks, Wood Dowels
Interlocking bolts and camlocks are used to ensure durable furniture construction. They are strong mechanical fasteners that are used for ready-to-assemble furniture, to put it together.