Santiago 62" TV Stand
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 62'' Height: 25'' Depth: 18''
Product OverviewThis 62” TV console is the perfect size and price. With its two adjustable shelves and DVD/CD storage you can store what you need. This unit is made of solid Oak and veneers with natural African slate accents
- Key Features
- - Fits most TV's up to 62"
- - Rustic casual
- - Distressed oak solids and veneers
- - Dark chocolate finish
- - Two adjustable shelves
- - Two waterfall glass doors
- - Full extension ball bearing drawer guides for a stronger smoother operation
- - English dovetailed drawers
- - DVD/CD Storage
- - Combo drawer DVD storage and game center
- Dimensions and Specifications
- TV Console: 62"W x 18"D x 25"H.
- Materials and Construction
- Wood Type: Solid Oak
Oak is a stable wood that is resistant to warping and shrinking, and holds glue and nails very well. Ripple figuring may occur, increasing the value of the timber for veneer and furniture-making. Harder wood allows your console to stay looking better longer without splitting or cracking.
- Finish Type: Oak Veneer
Oak veneer is strong, durable and tight-grained; won’t warp, split or crack over time. The use of veneers often achieves unique, interesting patterns and designs otherwise unable to mimic when using solid woods.
- Finish Colour: Chocolate
This rich contemporary finish is easily adaptable to virtually any colour scheme!
- Accent Feature: African slate accents;
Each piece has its own unique look, adding beautiful detail and character to this furniture group and augmenting its dark chocolate finish perfectly.
- Drawer Construction: English Dovetail
Dovetailing is a joint technique commonly used to join the sides of a drawer to the front. Tightly fitting dovetails resist twisting forces and control the lumber's tendency to warp. English dovetails are very strong locking joints, often found in special applications like curved drawer fronts and is evidence of quality furniture.