Victoria 74" TV Stand
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 74'' Height: 22'' Depth: 18''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewThis entertainment console will fit up to a 74” TV on its smoked glass top. Composed of solid oak and veneers in a rich chocolate finish with satin nickel hardware, this piece comes with open storage for your components as well as closed drawer storage.
- Key Features
- - Fits most TVs up to 74"
- - 2-Drawer deluxe console in solid oak and veneers with smoked glass top
- - Rich chocolate finish
- - Satin nickel hardware
- - Three spaces provide component storage
- - This unit is made in Canada
- This product comes pre-assembled
- TV Console: 74"W x 18"D x 22"H.
- Materials and Construction
- Wood Type: Solid Oak
Oak is a stable wood that is resistant to warping and shrinking, and holds glue and nails very well. Ripple figuring may occur, increasing the value of the timber for veneer and furniture-making. Harder wood allows your console to stay looking better longer without splitting or cracking.
- Finish Type: Oak Veneer
Oak veneer is strong, durable and tight-grained; it won’t warp, split, or crack over time. The use of veneers often achieves unique, interesting patterns and designs otherwise unable to mimic when using solid woods.
- Finish Colour: Chocolate
This console is finished in a rich, dark chocolate colour sure to accent any style of décor.
- Construction: Corner Blocked
In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This is known as “corner-blocked"; this technique is used on excellent quality furniture.