Washington 59” TV Stand – Mocha Black
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.
Dimensions: Width: 59'' Height: 20.5'' Depth: 18.25''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewPlace your TV on this attractive black finished television stand with pewter hardware and tempered glass doors. The Washington TV stand by Sonax accommodates most 42" - 68" TVs and offers ample storage for all your components. It comes with euro-glide drawers for whisper quiet operation and convenient adjustable shelving.
- Key Features:
- - Accommodates most 42" - 68" TVs.
- - Mocha black stained wood veneer on top and side panels.
- - Shaker-style. Shaker furniture, developed by a religious group known as the Shakers, is admired for its distinctive simplicity.
- - Tempered glass doors.
- - Antiqued pewter door handles.
- - Whisper quiet euro-glide storage drawers for remotes and accessories.
- - Adjustable shelves.
- TV Stand: 59"W x 18.2"D x 20.5"H
- Materials and Construction:
- Wood Type: Medium Density Fibreboard
Medium Density Fibreboard is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard. It is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together. Since MDF is knot-free, the result is a wood that is durable, long-lasting, and inexpensive. The lack of grain creates an even texture and colour, providing a smooth finish to the product.
- Finish Type: Stained Wood Veneers
Veneers used on the top and side panels are created using a thin layer of wood to provide a desirable wood texture and finish. Ripple figuring may occur, creating a unique pattern in the finish. Veneers won’t warp, crack, or split over time. Wood stains enhance the natural beauty of wood, and offer many years of protection.
- Finish Colour: Mocha Black
This dark finish colour will go with many styles of décor.
- Construction: Interlocking Bolts and Camlocks, Wood Dowels
Interlocking bolts and camlocks are used to ensure durable furniture construction. They are strong mechanical fasteners that are used for ready-to-assemble furniture to put it together.