West Lake 60" TV Stand with Log Firebox – Dark Espresso
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.
Dimensions: Width: 60'' Height: 16'' Depth: 9''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewAdmire the natural pairing of traditional and contemporary design in this new fireplace TV stand from the West Lake Collection. Enjoy the warm ambiance created by the custom fireplace featured in dark espresso stained wood veneer and accented with wood trimmed tempered glass cabinet doors. Offering a variety of open and concealed storage options this prominent bench is perfect for all of your A/V components and accessories and can accommodate most TV’s up to 68”. This set includes the Sonax FPE-1000-E electric fireplace.
- Key Features
- - Dark espresso stained wood veneer
- - Combination of open and concealed storage space
- - Tempered safety glass cabinet doors with horizontal trim
- - Accommodates up to a 68" television
- - Brushed nickel door pulls
- - Enclosed adjustable shelves
- - Convenient cable management system
- - Sonax electric fireplace and remote control included
- - Natural looking fire logs and adjustable flame settings
- - Equipped with an automatic timer for times ranging from 1/2 hour up to 7 1/2 hrs
- Dimensions and Specifications
- TV Console: 60"W.
- Fireplace Insert: 18"W x 9"D x 16"H.
- Materials and Construction
- Wood Type: MDF, Wood & Wood Veneer
Medium Density Fibreboard is a man-made hardboard fabricated by fusing small wood fibers using heat and pressure. It is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard. Since MDF is knot-free, the result is a wood that is more durable, longer-lasting, and inexpensive. The lack of grain is ideal for a product that is looking for an even texture and colour.
- Finish Type: Veneer
Natural wood look is easy to maintain.
- Finish Colour: Dark Espresso
The rich finish complements many décors.