Be prepared for every furniture emergency with this Upholstery Care Kit from UV3. Use either the leather cleaner and conditioner or the fabric protection spray to protect your new furnishings from the perils of everyday life. If the kids spill anything on your new furniture, leap into action with the upholstery cleaner formula. Be the hero your furniture needs, thanks to the all-in-one upholstery care kit. Package includes one bottle of leather cleaner and conditioner, one bottle of fabric protection spray, one bottle of upholstery cleaner, one trigger spray bottle and one microfibre cloth.
Fabric Protection Spray Key Features
Leather Cleaner and Conditioner Key Features
- Creates an invisible barrier to protect fabric from dirt, dust and spills.
- Uses ultraviolet inhibitors to reduce fabric fading due to sunlight.
- Helps reduce wear so your new living room furniture lasts longer.
- Assists with preventing permanent fabric stains.
Upholstery Cleaner Key Features
- Prevents leather from drying out and cracking.
- Creates a barrier to help keep dirt out of leather’s pores.
- Removes water- and oil-based stains from leather products.
- Can also be used on leather shoes, bags, car seats and more.
- Removes tough grease, dirt and oil stains.
- Can be used on carpets, upholstery, bedding and other man-made or natural fabrics.
- Eliminates the need for more expensive stain removal treatments.
- Environmentally safe, hypoallergenic, odourless and non-toxic.
Precautions: Use in Fully Ventilated Area, Keep Away from Children and Pets, Use Only on Approved Fabrics
Ensure the room you are spraying in is large and has proper airflow. Open windows to ensure sufficient airflow. Do not use more than one bottle in one hour, or more than two bottles per day. Keep children and pets away from treated furniture until spray dries. Keep product out of reach of children. Do not use this product on anything other than fabrics listed.
First Aid: Over Inhalation, Eye Contact, Skin Contact
Breathing high concentrations of vapours may cause light-headedness, shortness of breath or other potential health issues. Remove all persons with symptoms of over-inhalation to fresh air until product is ventilated from the room. If product makes contact with eyes, immediately flush with clean water for 10 minutes and call or visit your local doctor. If product contacts skin, wash with soap and water.