Expensive stain cleaning treatments are a thing of the past thanks to UV3’s Upholstery Cleaner. Created to be non-toxic and hypoallergenic, the powerful stain cleaning formula is perfect for removing dirt, grease and oil from your new fabric upholstery products. This multi-purpose solution will also clean stains from carpets, bedding and other household fabrics, making it an essential addition to any home.
- Removes tough grease, dirt and oil stains.
- Can be used on carpets, upholstery, bedding and other man-made and natural fabrics.
- Eliminates the need for more expensive stain removal treatments.
- Environmentally safe, hypoallergenic, odourless and non-toxic.
- Works best on fabrics pre-treated with UV3 Fabric Protector Spray (sold separately).
- Test product on a discrete spot to ensure it will not alter furniture fabric colour. Do not use if discolouration occurs.
- Remove excess stain liquid by blotting the stain gently with an absorbent cloth. If the stained material is dry, lightly loosen debris from the fabric, then vacuum to clean stain area.
- Apply the stain remover, covering the entire stain area. Let the product sit for one to two minutes, depending on stain type and strength.
- Using a light-coloured absorbent cloth, gently blot into the stain without rubbing.
- Once stain is removed, carefully blot any excess moisture. Let air dry.
Approved Materials: Polyester, Chenille, Rayon, Cotton, Microsuede/Microfibre, Carpets, Bedding Materials
Use spot remover on any man-made or natural upholstery fabrics, carpets, and bedding to effectively dislodge stains. Do not use on genuine leather, bonded leather, faux leather or leather suede products.
Purpose: Removes Grease, Dirt, and Oil Stains from Fabrics
Instead of using expensive steam cleaners and stain removal treatments, UV3’s spot remover will quickly and efficiently clean almost any kind of stain. This is a must-have for any busy household. Works best on fabrics pre-treated with UV3 Fabric Protector Spray (sold separately).
Precautions: Keep Away from Children and Pets, Use Only on Approved Fabrics, Keep Out of Eyes
Keep children and pets away from treated furniture until stain remover dries. Keep product out of reach of children. Do not use this product on anything other than fabrics listed. Avoid getting product in eyes.
First Aid: Eye Contact, Skin Contact
If product makes contact with eyes, immediately flush with clean water for 10 minutes and call or visit your local doctor. If product contacts skin, wash with soap and water.