UV3 Upholstery Cleaner
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 1'' Height: 1'' Depth: 1''
Product OverviewExpensive stain cleaning treatments are a thing of the past thanks to UV3’s Upholstery Cleaner. Created to be non-toxic and hypoallergenic, the powerful stain cleaning formula is perfect for removing dirt, grease and oil from your new fabric upholstery products. This multi-purpose solution will also clean stains from carpets, bedding and other household fabrics, making it an essential addition to any home.
- Removes tough grease, dirt and oil stains.
- Can be used on carpets, upholstery, bedding and other man-made and natural fabrics.
- Eliminates the need for more expensive stain removal treatments.
- Environmentally safe, hypoallergenic, odourless and non-toxic.
- Works best on fabrics pre-treated with UV3 Fabric Protector Spray (sold separately).
- Test product on a discrete spot to ensure it will not alter furniture fabric colour. Do not use if discolouration occurs.
- Remove excess stain liquid by blotting the stain gently with an absorbent cloth. If the stained material is dry, lightly loosen debris from the fabric, then vacuum to clean stain area.
- Apply the stain remover, covering the entire stain area. Let the product sit for one to two minutes, depending on stain type and strength.
- Using a white absorbent cloth, gently blot into the stain without rubbing.
- Once stain is removed, carefully blot any excess moisture. Let air dry.
Approved Materials: Polyester, Chenille, Rayon, Cotton, Microsuede/Microfibre, Carpets, Bedding Materials
Use spot remover on any man-made or natural upholstery fabrics, carpets, and bedding to effectively dislodge stains. Do not use on genuine leather, bonded leather, faux leather or leather suede products.
Purpose: Removes Grease, Dirt, and Oil Stains from Fabrics
Instead of using expensive steam cleaners and stain removal treatments, UV3’s spot remover will quickly and efficiently clean almost any kind of stain. This is a must-have for any busy household. Works best on fabrics pre-treated with UV3 Fabric Protector Spray (sold separately).