Let the Barrister bookcase bring rustic warmth to your literary oasis. Finished in a salt grey oak colour, the bookcase blends easily with most décor while adding a touch of natural beauty. Its unique cubbyholes, along with five shelves, provide ample and stylish storage solutions for books, Blu-ray discs, family photos and more. As an added benefit, the durable engineered wood construction is heat-, stain- and scratch-resistant.
- Cottage Style- Brings a rustic warmth to any room.
- Salt Oak Colour- Allows for a wide range of matching possibilities with existing furniture and room décor.
- Five Shelves- Easily find space for your books, family photos, collectibles and more.
- Cubbyhole Storage- Exudes style while providing storage solutions.
- Engineered Wood Construction- Environmentally friendly and extremely durable.
- Multi-Purpose Stand: 24 9/10"W x 17 1/2"D x 39 1/10"H
Materials and Construction
Wood: Engineered Wood
Providing the warmth and beauty of natural wood, engineered wood can be beautifully finished with paints, stains and varnishes. This product is designed and manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stiffness characteristics of wood, making it a great alternative to its natural counterpart.
Finish: Paper Laminate
Paper Laminate finishes are extremely durable as they are heat, stain and scratch resistant, and won’t crack, split or warp over time. Composed of thin paper upon which a colour design or wood grain is printed and coated with a plastic resin, paper laminate finish provides a beautiful, stylish touch.
Finish Colour: Salt Oak
Light and natural, the salt oak colour adds a soft touch of elegance to existing furniture and room décor.