Hover/Touch to Zoom
Click to change image.
Boston 3-Shelf Bookcase
Delivery and pick-up details
Exact delivery costs and selection of delivery/pick-up date is available in checkout.
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.
Customer Assembly Required
Other items and packages in this collection
The Boston 3 shelf bookcase is perfect for just about any setting. Ideal for the office, young people, kids' rooms, basements, or just about anywhere that requires it. Two adjustable shelves allow the versatility of creating just the right space for your books or other items. A smart addition to any space - great value and it gets the job done!
- Key Features
- - Two adjustable shelves.
- - Beautiful dark brown finish.
- - Quick and easy assembly.
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Bookcase: 24.75"W x 11.5"D x 36"H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood/Finish Type: Engineered wood and paper laminate.
Engineered wood has no real noticeable grain and is a strong material that is excellent for staining and finishing. The lack of a grain is ideal for a product that is looking for an even texture and color. Since MDF is knot-free, the result is a wood that is more stable and longer-lasting.
- Finish Colour: Walnut.
The beautiful finish brings out the wood character of the furniture piece and goes well with virtually any décor.
- General Construction : Constructed of engineered wood and bonded with paper laminate.
Engineered wood will not warp, crack or split over time.
Customer assembly required.