Cross Island 6-Shelf Bookcase
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.
Dimensions: Width: 34'' Height: 75'' Depth: 12''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewEnjoy the beauty of rich, country style with this Cross Island bookcase. Made from hardwood solids, this bookcase's adjustable shelves will securely support even your biggest book collection and your favourite decor pieces. A medium brown oak hue covers this bookshelf and creates a warm, inviting atmosphere. The finishing touch to the mission style of this bookcase is in the details – a curved upper apron and overlay blocks are simple touches that add a ton of character.
- Adjustable shelves offer a place to display decor and are sturdy enough to hold even your biggest books.
- A warm, medium brown oak finish gives this shelf a vintage touch.
- The curved upper apron and overlay block details add the finishing touches to this mission-style bookcase.
Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth.
Materials and Construction
Engineered wood provides the warmth and beauty of natural wood, and can be easily and beautifully finished with paints, stains and varnishes. Engineered wood products are designed to maximize the natural strength and durability of wood, making them resistant to heat, stains and.
Finish Type: Oak Veneers
Paper laminate is created by printing a wood grain or coloured design onto a thin layer of paper and then coating it with plastic resin. The paper is bonded to the engineered wood using adhesives, heat and pressure. Sustainable and resistant to wear, paper laminate offers a sleek, stylish touch and won't warp, crack or split.
Finish Colour: Medium Brown Oak
Inspired by its country cottage style, this TV stand boasts a rich, dark brown colour with a distressed finish.