Welcome this Edge Water bookcase into your home and bring timeless beauty to your literary space. Finished in an estate black colour, this piece blends easily with most decors while adding richness to any room. Thanks to this bookcase’s unique cubbyholes, along with space for label ID tags, you’ll have convenient and stylish storage solutions for your favourite books, collectibles and more. As an added benefit, durable engineered wood construction is heat, stain and scratch resistant.
- Dual Split Shelves - Provides divided space for books, photos and more.
- Space for Label Tags - Makes it easy to conveniently label shelves for a stylish storage solution.
- Lower Full Shelf - Creates space for larger items.
- Engineered Wood Construction - Environmentally friendly and extremely durable.
- Transitional Style - Exudes modern functionality and effortless beauty.
- Estate Black Colour - Allows for a wide range of matching possibilities for furniture and room decor.
- Bookcase: 29.29" W x 14.06" D x 43.98" H
Materials and Construction
Wood: Engineered Wood
Providing the warmth and beauty of natural wood, engineered wood can be beautifully finished with paints, stains and varnishes. This product is designed and manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stiffness characteristics of wood, making it a great alternative to its natural counterpart.
Finish: Paper Laminate
Paper laminate finishes are extremely durable as they are heat, stain and scratch resistant, and won’t crack, split or warp over time. Composed of thin paper upon which a colour design or wood grain is printed and then coated with a plastic resin, paper laminate finish provides a beautiful, stylish touch.
Finish Colour: Estate Black
Classic and rich, this estate black colour allows for a wide range of matching possibilities with existing furniture and room decor.