Experience the modern functionality and timeless elegance this bookcase offers. Its jamocha wood colour easily matches most décor while adding richness to any room. The open storage concept allows you to proudly display family photos, your favourite books and more. Plus, three (five) shelves provide ample space for all your home treasures. With engineered wood construction that resists heat, stains and scratches, this unit is perfect for busy book-lovers.
- Transitional Style- Exudes modern functionality and effortless beauty.
- Jamocha Wood Colour- Allows for a wide range of matching possibilities for furniture and room décor.
- Open Storage Concept- Proudly display family photos, books and more.
- Three (Five) Shelves- Provides ample storage space for family treasures.
- Engineered Wood Construction- Environmentally friendly and extremely durable.
- Bookcase: 19 1/2"W x 16 3/5"D x 45 1/4"H
Materials and Construction
Wood: Engineered Wood
Providing the warmth and beauty of natural wood, engineered wood can be beautifully finished with paints, stains and varnishes. This product is designed and manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stiffness characteristics of wood, making it a great alternative to its natural counterpart.
Finish: Paper Laminate
Paper Laminate finishes are extremely durable as they are heat, stain and scratch resistant, and won’t crack, split or warp over time. Composed of thin paper upon which a colour design or wood grain is printed and coated with a plastic resin, paper laminate finish provides a beautiful, stylish touch.
Finish Colour: Jamocha Wood
Natural and rich, the jamocha wood colour allows for a wide range of matching possibilities for existing furniture and room décor.