Country roots meet contemporary soul in this shoal creek hutch. Finished in a jamocha wood colour and accented with Spanish-finish hardware, this piece blends easily with most décors while adding richness to the room. Keep loose papers and office accessories safe in its cubbyholes, which have three adjustable shelves for customizable storage. Plus, its engineered wood construction is both environmentally friendly and extremely durable.
- Country Style- Brings a rustic warmth to any room.
- Jamocha Wood Colour- Exudes a richness that easily matches most décors.
- Engineered Wood Construction- Environmentally friendly and extremely durable.
- Two Drawers - Easily store your home office accessories.
- Cubbyhole Storage with Three Adjustable Shevles - Customize storage for smaller items in your home.
- Spanish-Finish Hardware- Beautifully accents the jamocha wood colour of the hutch
- Hutch: 65 1/10"W x 12 3/4"D x 17 9/10"H
Materials and Construction
Wood: Engineered Wood
Providing the warmth and beauty of natural wood, engineered wood can be beautifully finished with paints, stains and varnishes. This product is designed and manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stiffness characteristics of wood, making it a great alternative to its natural counterpart.
Finish: Paper Laminate
Paper laminate finishes are extremely durable as they are heat, stain and scratch resistant, and won’t crack, split or warp over time. Composed of thin paper upon which a colour design or wood grain is printed and then coated with a plastic resin, paper laminate finish provides a beautiful, stylish touch.
Finish Colour: Jamocha Wood
Beautiful and intense, the jamocha wood colour brings a richness into your home and easily matches most décors.